1. I love how we all go around telling each other our stories. Weather stressful or loving they are all just stories. Question the stressful ones and come to the realization that you can simply drop the story. Then where is the problem?
2. Live as though you don’t exist; like you are two eyeballs floating in space with nothing behind them. No brain attached. Not even hair – Nothing. There is a place inside your own heart, inside your own being that knows the kind of seemingly foolish things I speak and it is totally thrilled to be reminded of this infinite expanse and infinite joy that it is. Find this place. ~ Mooji
3. It is almost impossible to be lonely once you TRULY enjoy your own company. And that doesn’t mean you won’t enjoy the company of other people. In fact, the more you enjoy your own company, the more others will enjoy spending time with you too. ~ Jacob Glass… (stop believing your stories of littleness)
4. “The part of you that is judgmental towards others helps maintain that wounded status quo. The part of you that is authentically compassionate towards others will change the status quo. Your views are projections – project healthily.”
5. A thousand names for JOY…