1. Whether our addiction is to drugs, alcohol, food, sex, shopping, technology, relationships, or even to thought itself, they are all guaranteed to result in suffering. ~ Gangaji
2. If we could teach our children that collaborating is a far greater attribute than competing, we might have a very different world.
3. The only limits I have, are the limits I believe…
4. “Every thought you have makes up some segment of the world you see. It is with your thoughts, then, that
we must work, if your perception of the world is to be changed.” ~ A Course in Miracles
5. I can be calm and centered today if situations get tense. My “inner self” will take my hand and give me the words I need. ~ Karen Casey