1. If the cause of the world you see is attack thoughts, you must learn that it is these thoughts which you do not want. ~ ACIM W.PI.23.2.1)
2. Your planning is almost always aimed at defending the continued existence of a body/ego identity which is a denial of the wholeness of your infinite and eternal reality.
3. Annoyed again? Every response that I make and every feeling that I have is a choice. I could have chosen peace. I could have chosen to overlook it. I could have chosen to be amused. But for many of us the default choice is to be annoyed. Lighten up! I give my power away when I allow “others” to annoy me – I put my health, relationships and general sense of well-being up for choice.
4. ” Follow what makes you certain. Follow what wraps you in peace. Stop believing in anything that makes you weep. That world isn’t real. Be done with fiction. (stop drinking the koolaid) Drink the damn truth.” ~TheSaneCurriculum.com
5. We have never met our husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, children. Until we investigate our stories about them, we don’t have a clue who they really are. ~ Byron Katie