1. ”As every gift my brothers give is mine, so every gift I give belongs to me.” ~ A Course in Miracles, Lesson 316
2. “Contrary to popular belief, trying to let go of a painful thought never works; instead, once we have done The Work, the thought lets go of us. At that point, we can truly love what is, just as it is.” -Byron Katie
3. I am at my strongest when I am able to let go and suspend my beliefs as well as disbelief’s. By doing so, I am able to leave myself open to all possibilities…
4. “Embrace every day as a new world.” ~ Deepak Chopra.
5. Search for the culprit within. The ideas of me and and mine are the root of all conflict… ~ nisargadatta..
6. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ~ Rumi