1. You may hide yourself in a thousand forms, still, All Beloved, I recognize you…. You may cover yourself in magic mists, All-present, I can always tell that it is YOU. ~ Johann Wolgang von Goethe
2. There is no thought existing within your mind that thoroughly expresses the Ultimate Truth about you or any other.
3. We race through our days and our life as though there is some destination that we have to reach. In truth, there is no destination that we have to reach. That is an illusion. It’s the journey inward that really matters, and our only responsibility is to allow Joy in this moment, which will bring us Joy all the way through the journey.
4. “Wisdom consists in doing the next think you have to do, doing it with your whole heart, and finding delight in doing it.” ~ Meister Eckhart
5. True compassion means to meet others beyond their story, and to see that there are no others.