1. We Affirm: Today I walk through the Valley of Light. I release all that is not Authentically me and I release all others from any prisons I have put them in. Together we are all freed today – free to be who we are, free to walk in Joy and love and the peace of God. I am focused on MY journey and I allow others their freedom to do the same. All things are held perfectly in the hands of God as we walk through the Valley of Light. ~ Jacob Glass
2. My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes Life so much easier. ~ Anthony Hopkins
3. True happiness has nothing to do with making everything perfect, or denying the imperfections of things. It’s often the imperfections that make something or someone so lovable, so beautiful, so memorable, and even so forgivable… It’s often the little quirks, the habits and imperfections that we remember so well when someone we love passes. Perhaps instead of ‘imperfection’, we should speak of ‘uniqueness’. True happiness, beyond the mind’s concept of happiness, has everything to do with embracing all the little imperfections or uniqueness’s of life, seeing the inherent perfection in them, facing the way things actually are and ending our basic war with existence, an existence we were never separate from in the first place. And paradoxically, when we come out of the lie, and actually embrace present uniqueness rather than fight it, we may begin to find intelligent and very creative solutions to previously insurmountable problems. The illusory imperfect/perfect divide melts away, and there is only life in all its raw brilliance, undivided and unchanging and yet totally unique in every moment… Jeff
4. Just let go and Love. “No way! I can’t just plunge in. I have to hold something back. What if I don’t get as much love back as what I am giving? What if I find love only to lose it again? No – that hurts too much!” Let all of that stuff go and just fall in love. It was never about ‘getting’ or ‘holding on’ anyway. It’s about giving. And the more you give the more you have.
5. I have it on good authority that this all has a happy ending. I intend to stay happy all the way to the end, because I understand that my being happy is going to bring on the ending much sooner. And I do want to get out of time and back to eternity as quickly as possible. Thanks Benny