1. ”The strong do not attack because they see no need to do so.” ~ A Course in Miracles, T-12.V1:2
2. Jesus did not say, “fear not for I have FIXED the world and gotten rid of all the problems, put the right people in power and smote all your enemies, plus gotten everyone to agree with your way of thinking and doing things” – He said, “fear not, for I have OVERCOME the world.”
3. When it comes to Christmas, it IS true that it’s the thought that counts. So we watch our thoughts carefully. We release the ones that encourage US to feel cheated, or sad, or bad simply because we believe we don’t have more time, more energy, more money, more family, or more enthusiasm. And invite and welcome those thoughts that remind US that we have enough, we’re doing enough, and whatever happiness comes on the 25th, it will be enough.
4. This is an act of Grace that comes through our willingness to stop trying to reconcile the irreconcilable. We soften and detach as we place our trust in the good, acceptable and perfect Divine Love, which is our happiness. Cinderella did not earn her way to the ball, did not fight her way in, did not sneak in, wasn’t legislated in, did not stage a coup or get a boob job to attract her way in. Instead, she abandoned entirely all the ways of this world and any tendency to conform herself to the insanity of a completely insane thought system. Instead, she rose up in her Consciousness to the “secret place of the Most High” and transformed her victim consciousness to Grace Consciousness in which she was not given a “strategy” of how to MAKE her dreams happen, but was instead lifted above the insanity and carried by love through the clouds to the place where every seeming limitation is laughed away by the power of Grace.
5. I was recently told of an African tribe that does the most beautiful thing.
When someone does something that seems hurtful and/or wrong, they take the person to the center of town, and the entire tribe comes and surrounds him. For two days they’ll tell the person every good thing they have ever done.
The tribe believes that every human being comes into the world as GOOD, each of US desiring safety, love, peace, happiness.
But sometimes in the pursuit of those things people make mistakes. The community sees misdeeds as a cry for help.
They band together for the sake of their fellow human to hold them up, to reconnect them with their true Nature, to remind them of who they really ARE, until they fully remembers the truth from which they had temporarily been disconnected: “I AM GOOD”.