1. I am not afraid. I was born to do this. – Joan of Arc
2. I am here to support you in choosing to open to who you choicelessly are. Then what you contribute to the world is not another story of victimhood. Your contribution is the capacity to actually open to yourself as pure radiant consciousness.
3. Whenever you think that your needs are not being met, you’re telling the story of a future.
4. Generosity of the Heart: Genuine happiness in relationships comes forth naturally when it’s no longer blocked by all the conditions that we normally add—our agendas, our needs, our expectations. When we’re more able to refrain from indulging our self-centered motivations, we no longer look at our relationship in terms of what we will get. Instead, as we move toward the generosity of the heart, we naturally want to give. ~ Ezra Bayda, “Giving Through Relationships”
5. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” ― Marilyn Monroe