1. “‘The inspiration you seek is already within you … Be silent .. And listen!” ~Rumi
2. Do you honestly think you deserve to be happy? How about today – have you done anything that would give you the right to be happy – has anything happened to make you happy? Have you earned it? None of this nonsense has anything to do with real joy. Joy is your heritage. It is always there, ever associated with that inner radiance. Simply accept what is yours. There is no effort or sacrifice required of you. Be happy!
3. “Accept” and “allow.” Good words – worth meditating on. There is a requirement that you step out of the way. Let go of likes, dislikes, judgments, attachments, wishes and concerns. Allowing and accepting anything, everything and even nothing. This is the way the fool steps off of the cliff with perfect trust. This is the way you give up your life – you give up nothing in order to know and claim your heritage of all that is.
4. Having another body near by does not necessarily help us to feel less lonely. Loneliness and littleness are the same mistake, born of the idea that you could be separate from Source and all of creation – the strange idea that you are some little thing surrounded by an immense Universe that you can never know, and that will never know you. The loneliness is gone when you realize the all-inclusive magnitude of the reality of you.
5. Thank YOU… Natalie Merchant on youtube – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdG618TMc5E