1. Defenselessness: When we see that the source of the problem lies within, we look inward and discover how to remove the blocks to Love in our heart. When we see seeming “other” people are the obstacle, we learn to step gently around them and offer Love instead.
2. Transcending Ego Consciousness: Our ego will always be in conflict with seeming “other” egos. Our job is to observe this, not to try to overcome the “other’s” ego or to try to make our ego go away.
3. Humans have been trying to change the world for eons. I got news for them: UH, IT DOESN’T WORK! That’s why Jesus teaches in A Course in Miracles, “Seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the world.” Then we’re dealing with the cause instead of screwing around with effects. And when we’re taking care of the cause – which is in the mind – then it doesn’t matter if the effect changes or not. Of course, we’re all going to be doing things while we appear to be here, the key is not having psychological attachment to the outcome. Thanks Mike
4. ”Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” ~ Rumi (there is nothing to fear)
5. “A strange passion is moving in my head. My heart has become a bird which searches in the sky. Every part of me goes in different directions. Is it really so that the one I love is everywhere? “ ~ Rumi
6. Thought can only attack you when YOU are a thought. ~ Mooji