1. Daily Affirmation: I focus on what I love and keep these things activated in my Consciousness.
Today I find myself starting sentences with the phrase, “I love it when ______” as I happily fill in the blanks.
And in my self-talk I am saying, “You know what I love . . . ”
as I look around me to see and focus on the things that fill me with Joy and delight.
I am always prepared to say and often find myself saying, “the things I have greatly loved have come upon me.”
Thanks Jacob Glass
2. “You cannot give to someone else, and this you learn through teaching.” ~ ACIM Teachers Manual
3. Within your own Being is the only Real there IS. The teacher only reminds you of the appointment you have within your own Being. ~ Mooji
4. “When you think everything is someone else’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy. Pride leads to violence and evil. The truly good gaze upon everything with love and understanding”. ~ Dalai Lama
5. I am not here to teach you what you should believe or how you should act. I am here to support you in your vigilance to this that is calling you in the depth of your being. Love yourSelf. ~ Gangaji
6. I appreciate this question and answer with Byron Katie…
Dear Katie, I would like you to speak to a recent quote of yours (I hope I get it right): “If a thought is hurtful, then it is untrue.” Lori