1. Morning is when I am awake and there is a dawn in me. ~ Henry David Thoreau ~~~ Let your Light SHINE!!!!
2. I am hanging on the Vine of Divine Love today. It is not up to me to make anything happen or to control conditions. I am relaxing into the Grace that holds galaxies in place. I am walking through open doors to my good. My life is held perfectly in the hands of Divine Love, I will not fear nor falter. Thanks Jacob
3. You don’t live on the earth, you are walking through the earth. ~ Rumi
4. We are all just walking each other home! ~ Ram Dass
5. Sometimes, in the wind of change, we find our direction…
6. You can’t expect to draw people into your life who are kind, confident, and generous if you’re thinking and acting in cruel, weak, and selfish ways. You must be what it is that you’re seeking- that is, you need to put forth what you want to attract. ~ Wayne Dyer
7. The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure that you seek. ~ Joseph Campbell