1. Wouldn’t it be great if everyday, when fear knocked on our door, we could clearly see it was merely dressed in a silly outfit, then give it candy to go away?
2. You know you are too old for trick or treat when you keep knocking on your own front door.
3. The words we speak over our children today will be their inner voice tomorrow.
4. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burnt. ~ Buddha
5. The greatest illusion in this world is the illusion of separation.