1. Ego is that part of the split mind that is always looking for external validation and support. Spirit is that part of the mind that rests in peace and certainty. It does not need or seek external validation or support.
2. Our toughest fight is the constant protecting of who we think we are, when in fact no defense is necessary.
3. You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are. ~ Eckhart Tolle
4. Having realized that you cannot influence the results, pay no attention to your desires and fears. Let them come and go. Don’t give them the nourishment of interest and attention. ~ Nisargadatta
5. All this still is the garden of Eden, but we look at it with faulty eyes. And so we see with eyes of imperfection, ignorance and selfishness. When we look with the eyes of the Self, everything becomes divine! ~ Mooji